Friday, April 1, 2016

Chapter 15

I don't know what God intended when he made me feel a bit too much a bit too many times. Having bipolar disorder is something so lethal that makes you question your entire life. From the little things in life to the biggest moments, there are just questions in my mind now. I don't understand the word 'normal' since I learned that I am bipolar. Love, hate, confusion - every sentiment has a question mark at the end if it. My world got a bit too many question marks in it today and it's getting more difficult with every passing day. Judging things keeping in mind my illness has become a tedious task. It tires me and has taken a toll on my mind as well.
Being bipolar is not just a condition. It's a haunting fact that I just have to accept now.

No comments:

Post a Comment