Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Chapter 5

Fat.
Diet.
Etc.

Kind of tired of obsessing over my weight. I don't really understand people who refuse to indulge themselves in the delicacies that Lahore has to offer. I don't see why people must point towards someones butt and make a face. I like big butts and I won't lie.

Stop obsessing over your weight. Or your girlfriends or boyfriends or sisters or so on. Until and unless they're not obese - stop obsessing over it.

I love my body the way it is. The darkest and lightest areas of it. The bumpy fat, the back dimples and the mere overall imperfection. It starts from my large forehead, down to my broad shoulders, my small hands, my flat stomach, my abnormally big butt, my meaty legs to my really small feet. I like it as its mine to criticize, to change, to experiment and most importantly, to love.

I have fat arms but I love showing them off. They give the best of hugs, you know. I'm not delusional nor am I egoistic but I just frikkin love everything about my body.

And so should you :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment